Thursday 9 October 2014

My Quest To Earn $250 In 5 Days - Slicethepie.com

Follow me on an adventure in an attempt to make 250 dollars in 5 days.

Here is my plan
My initial plan was to make 10 dollars an hour, meaning I will have to work just five hours a day - this I guess is wishful thinking. A realistic target will be to earn $5.60 an hour for 9 hours, lets say from 7 am to 5 pm with one hour break.

Next, I need to find Jobs that could pay at least $5.60 per hour.

Starting with slicethepie.com. This site pays you to write reviews on new music.


pros
There are always jobs available

cons
It requires a lot of energy if you are a beginner; in order for a review to be accepted one needs to touch on several aspect of the music, such as the vocals, lyrics, instrumental arrangement etc...see chasmac's blog


Speaking about energy, slicethepies has an energy bar which one has to keep my eye on,one can't submit any more review once the bar is depleted.

I Wonder how long will it take for me to deplete this bar? Well, there is only one way to find out.  Wish me luck!

After several attempts I released I could only make about $1.20 an hour. If took me about 6 minutes to write a review (of 80 words) of which I earned about 0.17. Also, each review you write has to have a high level of originality; it is hard coming up with new adjective to describe how I feel about different songs that sounds the same.

slicethepie

Fast typists are more inclined to earn more, I have heard that people could make about $10 an hour.

Furthermore, slicethepie has a referral feature which may be my only hope of reaching my goal; with each personal I invite, slicethepie would pays me %10 bonus on the amount they earn. Succeeding with the referral feature may be the only way I can achieve my goal.


Let me know what online job to try next.

referral link: http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=916065  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Disqus for Jobsbrook